Sunday 16 May 2010

Characters

Here we are again. Well, not much has been done to my army due to...well I'm not going to lie...pure laziness. I have, however, painted Kharn the Betrayer:

I have also converted a Khorne Lord. Originally, I just wanted to convert the Kharn model to make him look better (I thought that he needed a much bigger axe) but have decided to use him as a lord instead. I included 3 skulls on the back of the base to act as wound counters (they are just on pins so can be pulled out and inserted at will) as I am always forgetting how many wounds my characters have lost. Here are some pics (my apologies for the quality):



5 comments:

  1. I love the Kharn model. Looks good as-is, and makes for good looking, easy conversions too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The removable skull/wound counter idea is great... I may have to *ahem* borrow that at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its look goods khorne would be happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing great information with us.Checkout reloadable debit card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks for this amazing share, keep in touch , great work and effort,persuasive copywriting

    ReplyDelete